World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Clerk Typist
- Essential: Secondary school certificate combined
- Desirable: formal secretarial training
- Essential: At least 5 years’ experience on basic office secretarial work
- Desirable: Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral International Organizations in the country is an Advantage.
2. Health Information Management (Team Lead)
Education Qualifications Essential:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s level or above) in Information management or Public Health, or Epidemiology; Business or Public Administration, complemented by training in information management from an accredited/recognized institute.
- Specialization in information management systems. Specific training in humanitarian response or information management in emergencies.
- At least 7 years of related experience in information management, monitoring, needs assessment, project management, data management and information dissemination in the public health sector or health development sector, at national and international levels, part of which in emergency management or humanitarian context in leadership positions.
- Experience in developing and promoting collaborative partnerships.