The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Logistics Assistant – G5
2. Business Support Assistant /Receptionist G4
3. Logistics Officer
5. Business Support Assistant (Retailer)
6. Business Support Assistant (Procurement)
7. Business Support Assistant (Convoy)
8. Business Support Assistant (SCOPE)
9. Logistics Associate – G6
10. Compliance Associate
11. Programme Policy Officer – Compliance NOB
Application Closing Date
31st May, & 5th June 2018.