UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. International/National Consultant (Editor)
2. International/National Consultants (Photographer)
3. International/National Consultant (Videographer)
4. National Communication Consultant
5. Communication for Development (C4D) / Polio Manager
6. Finance Associate
7. Project Cordinator
Application Closing Date
19th & 20th June, 2018.