Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tubing Technician
- The Tubing Technician is responsible for running all tubing and electrical installations on equipment.
- Performs assembly and tubing layout of pressure test system.
- Controls plumbing, hardware shipping supplies and other related components.
- Repairs of pumps, valves and cylinders as it relates to our business.
- Conducts field installation and service work as needed.
- Performs tubing, wiring and pressure testing.
- Completes BOM revisions including builds, nameplates, manuals and system testing.
- Cone and threads tubing on high pressure systems.
- Services customers on site to perform maintenance and repair equipment.
- Interacts with customers to determine service issues.
- Provides technical support as necessary.
- Works closely with Repair Coordinator to ensure efficient and accurate quoting and billing of repair & service work.
- Keeps detailed records of service efforts.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Tubing Technician training required; post secondary degree in mechanics or industrial technology preferred
- 5+ years experience in I & E / Tubing work
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org