Oradian is a financial inclusion company serving financial institutions in remote, hard-to-reach communities. Using insights from our community of customers, we build a cloud-based toolset that smart financial institutions plug into to access best practice and efficiency.
Our toolset enables financial institutions to become more efficient, know and control their portfolios and serve more clients. We provide access to our toolset on a subscription basis, giving financial institutions access to leading technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- We are looking for Lead Generation Specialist to make calls to prospects for Oradian Sales program. The successful applicant will be responsible handling all outbound and inbound calls with prospects inquiring about the program.
- Oradian provides cloud-based tools for financial inclusion to financial institutions in Africa and Southeast Asian. We are poised to scale operations in the six countries we currently work in while entering new markets.
- Applicants must have a solid understanding of SaaS businesses. Applicants must have experience working hands-on in multi-currency, multi-jurisdiction operations and effectively managing teams in a dynamic environment.
- Call new leads derived from lists, referrals and advertising campaigns
- Answer calls (in-rotation) that come into Oradian or via Business Development inquiry
- Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Conduct initial qualification of leads based on brief phone discussion
- Set appointments for Business Development Managers
- Use Pipedrive to capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate leads flow to others in the area
- Provide feedback to other in department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
- Help with online research of prospect contacts
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in at least one (preferably both) of:
- Early stage SaaS businesses
- Telemarketing/Phone sales experience
- Associates degree or equivalent
- While basic knowledge of promotional fin-tech products industry is helpful, training will be provided
- Experience using CRM/sales software preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Friendly can-do attitude
- Professional and able to connect/make a great impression
- Handle rejection well; move on the next call quickly
- Fast learner who can adapt to change
- Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com