We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Contribution Processing
- To directly manage the remittance and contribution collection team within the employer management team.
- Focus tracking and managing all collection channels and resolving all issues associated with collection of remittances.
- This will be geared towards increasing our share of clients’ wallet and building a large referral network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee payment monitoring and matching of schedules to every line of transactions on the daily statement.
- Develop strategies to track and ensure a seamless contribution collection process. Ensure that all risks issues that affects contribution collection are mitigated. Strategies must consider specific action plan for conversion of unfunded accounts to funded and unprocessed monies.
- Ensure all exception on bank statement without schedules are requested from employers daily.
- Oversee the reconciliation of bank statement with UPCL daily demanding CTS for all cleared effect to our account.
- Manage all schedule related platforms-EPCCOS, Employer portal, Remittal, UPCL FTP
- Ensure daily follow up with employers for schedules on payments received. Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation of lines of transactions against every schedule received/ sent to UPCL.
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders (employers, Custodian, Reconciliation Unit etc.) on fund expected from other PFAs, either based on PenCom confirmation or otherwise.
- Report generation on transaction history on need base or as requested by employers
- Visits to employers where issues remain outstanding for more than 5 working days
- Regular communication with team members to keep them updated on business activities and topical issues with a view to resolving problems relating to client relations and marketing that may rise from time to time.
- Training and develop the team to improve productivity and efficiency
Daily Activities and Tasks:
- Tracking and monitoring of remittance collections
- Engaging all stakeholders involved in collection management Working closely with other units to ensure employer and clients expectations are met.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic background, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, relationship management, and team management roles
- At least 3 years of direct work experience in a sales management/business development/relationship management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to manage a team effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial market
- Ability to listen actively and translate thoughts to action
- Highly developed Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Deep analytical and problem-solving experience; Familiarity with data tools (e.g. SQL or Cognos) Ability to develop daily, weekly, and monthly call plans
- Excellent team work and relationship management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and business units
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with a “can do” attitude
- Strong proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online