HReade Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Locations: Lagos, Kano, Kogi, Markurdi – Benue
- Responsible for coordinating the project activities, man power and other resources on project site. Acts as the lead driver of work activities and work output on project site.
- Ensures work activities are carried out to the highest quality of workmanship on project site of primary assignment;
- Maintains a supervisory role and leadership over assistant project supervisors, other colleagues, foreman and artisans on project site of primary assignment;
- Efficiently and effectively involved in project planning meeting with all necessary projects stakeholders at stipulated meeting times or as necessary;
- Works proactively with project team members in order to achieve work results within stipulated time, budget and defined quality parameters;
- Jointly forecasts and resolves up-coming issues on job sites with the relevant project stakeholders in order to save and maximize on cost and time;
- Manages available cash/man power resources to keep construction site very clean at all times;
- Enforces health and safety measures in order to avert potential risks during construction work;
- Takes the issue of health and safety seriously and takes precautionary measures to avert risks during construction;
- Plans and implements work activity sequence in a rational, professional, coherent and cost efficient manner while maximizing the available resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable and accredited university preferred.
- Experience in construction management;
- Project management experience is an added advantage;
- Project management qualification is an added advantage inclusive of working knowledge.
- Analytical skills
- Presenting and communicating information
- Planning and organizing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
- 3-5 years onsite work experience
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online