We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Specialist, WELLS OFS Rigs Materials OCTG Wellheads Downhole Tools
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Contracts & Procurement Function
- C&P role for Wells, OFS, Rigs (drilling, work-over and completion) materials, services and leases. Propose and then execute the best contracting solution to meet the Project’s and E&P Owner’s requirements; considering cost effectiveness (TCO), long term operationality and schedule aspects
- Carry out personally a variety of duties related to the major tenders and contracts; especially Oil Field Services, Rigs, and long lead materials (OCTG, Wellheads, Rot. Equipment) contracts, Master service ag
- Expert level skills as an E&P Wells focused Contracts and Procurement (SCM) specialist: Leads tendering process culminating in the award of high value contracts for technically complex drilling and wells projects
- Makes executive / c-suite level recommendations to management and partners on contractor selection and contract award.
- Develop and Management of long-term master service contracts particularly around OFS ( oil field services), Rigs, and OCTG
- Assists in monitoring key supply
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc. in Engineering (Preferably Petroleum/Mechanical/Electrical) or Masters in SCM-Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a contracts and procurement specialist or Contracts “engineer” with E&P Operator
- NO more than 5 years with an OFS-oil field service supplier or Drilling contractor performing services to E&P operators.
- Experience with Nigerian and West African suppliers, contractors and oil basins is valuable.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online