Job Title: Senior Business Analyst – eCommerce and Order Management
- Our Client, is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst – eCommerce and Order Management
- You will be responsible for reviewing data, providing insight, analysis and data solutions through clear visual, written and verbal communication that lead to setting out requirements for initiating works.
- Lead the business analysis on small Programmes / Complex projects to develop an optimised solution to meet business need that is appropriate, deliverable and affordable ensuring the avoidance of incompatible architectures and maximising the leverage of existing architectures
- Ensure solution integrity/alignment with customer needs; benefit assumptions; and target architecture throughout Project / Programme life-cycle
- Ensure that risks/issues are managed and/or escalated with solutions/options for resolution including where these compromise benefit delivery
- Proven ability to deliver business solutions for programmes/project/s balancing time, cost and quality
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components, analyze large datasets to drive actionable insights.
- Support the creation of strategic KRs, and KPI scorecard reviews, and work with cross-functional leaders to prepare recommendations for course correction as needed
- Create and manage business/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and cross-functional teams
Education and Experience
- Technical Master’s Degree (e.g., Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics). MBA from a top tier school preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Demonstrated experience and excellence in driving complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis
Skills and Competencies:
- Structured “systems” thinker. When engaging with any problem, you think not only about the immediate solution but also ways to help solve problem at scale through systems and repeatable processes.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- High-energy, positive team player. You have a proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online