The Northwest A&F University would like to announce the availability of San Qin International Student Scholarship programme. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs.
Northwest A&F University is a national key university located in China. NWAFU is the only education institution in China that is completely equipped with disciplines of agriculture, forestry, and water science.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- PhD Student- 25000 yuan/per person
- Master Student-20000 Yuan/ per person
- Undergraduate Student-13000 Yuan/ per person
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in NWAFU.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: Non-Chinese applicants are eligible for these applicants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- Copies of passport and current visa
- Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
- Academic Transcripts in the current university
- Original Recommendation Letters were written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is before September 25 each year.