They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and marketing, you will implement growth initiatives as well as initiate new ones
- You will identify ground breaking opportunities in a wider market and take advantage of all significant sales opportunities within your region
- You will increase brand awareness and bring in new customers. You will maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
- You must have strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- You must possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and exploited. Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’, you must have strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours is required.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]