We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Fuction/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- Senior technical member of sub-surface team Responsible for Reservoir Engineering, Dynamic Modelling, Well Performance, Production Forecasting, Integrated Production System Evaluate the production potential of a reservoir by simulating fluid flow phase behavior and reservoir physical properties.
- Deliver the information need to make safer, optimal, long-term production decisions for each reservoir.
- Help build and maintain accurate and comprehensive databases of data gathered in conjunction with geoscience team members.
- Ensure all work is carried out to appropriate standards and in accordance with international best practice and internal processes Contribute to geological training and mentoring of junior staff and secondees
- Generate Dynamic modelling using state of the art technology and proffer Short and long term production forecasts based both on DCA and dynamic modelling Provide Field development plan and Reserves estimation.
- Participation in internal and external reserves audit.
- Evaluate and communicate numerical analysis uncertainties feeding into additional data acquisition plans and capture in uncertainty analysis and reservoir modelling.
- Prepare supporting Reservoir Engineering documentation
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- M.Sc/PHD level in Engineering – Petroleum/Reservoir (Preferred) Knowledge of reservoir dynamic modelling skills and simulation including integration of PVT, MDT/RFT data, and reservoir engineering information for dynamic reservoir simulation, volumetric assessments and well plan.
- Experience in Year(s): 10
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online