We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Head, Business Development
Job Type: Full-Time
- Coordinate the sales and relationship management activities in a given region to ensure set targets are met. In addition, manage and guide the Team Leaders and Sales Executives under the region to execute the firm’s sales/marketing strategy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and drive targets for the Team Leaders and Sales Executives in the region Organise periodic training sessions for sales staff in the region
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of all Staff in the region
- Create and implement detailed strategies on areas of opportunities for organic growth of the business: transfer window, unfunded to funded, State business, NSITF, AVC, Small businesses, Gratuity Scheme Management and offshore pensions transfer
- Develop creative ways to position the firm for the transfer window in the Region; especially by focusing on high value target organizations such as CBN & other wellpaying Regulatory Agencies/Parastatals, Oil & Gas Companies, Telecom Companies, Banks, Multinational Companies & DFIs, Conglomerate Companies, Hotels, large Trading Companies, large Construction Companies, etc to meet up with the segment budget for the FY
- Create and implement a detailed plan in conjunction with operations and relationship management for the conversion of federal public sector, State and private unfunded to funded accounts in the Region to meet up with the FY budget
- Create and implement an AVC pilot plan with the top 1,000 contributor cluster Create and implement a detailed plan for the marketing of the multi fund structure implementation in your Region
- Ensure the optimal use of the work tools deployed to all office locations and service centres
- Work in conjunction with IT & Operations on the biometrics project and to drive your Region to achieve success of this project
- Addressing all internal audit and compliance issues identified by the respective units on your areas of responsibility.
- Develop relationships with organizations in the private and public sector Manage the Team Leaders and Sales Executives in the region and oversee activities of staff in all other departments
- Work closely with Sales team to meet set targets
- Keep track of competitor activities and recommend strategies to ensure the company remains an industry leader.
- A University degree / HND is preferred and a minimum of 8 years of related work experience.
- If candidate has worked (or works) in regional role capacity would be an added advantage.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities :
- Knowledge of Pension/Asset & Investment Management and the Financial Services Industry at large.
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Presentation skills
- Relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member, including the ability to establish work priorities, meet determined deadlines and commitments, and achieve established goals and objectives Issues management ability
Generic Skills :
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented
- Service oriented
- Customer focused
Supervisory Skills :
- Client relations
- Strong organizational skills
- Conflict management
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online