We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Quality Control Manager
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Quality Control (QC)
- The Project Quality Control Manager ensures the quality of all products are consistent with the Company’s policy requirements together with national and international standards and oil and gas industry specifications and best practices.
- Ensures that Company and Vendor QA/QC staff have the appropriate qualifications and are trained to Company standards and all relevant procedures and documentation are on site
- Establishes, approves and ensures all Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) are available and adhered to by vendors, manufacturers and contractors
- Initiates and guides Planning, Auditing and arranges third party’s’ inspection of plate, pipe and coating facilities i.e. welding inspection, NDT, Visual Inspections, Dimension
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the stated engineering discipline – Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 -12 years’ post-graduation experience with at least 8 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or pipeline design and construction
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online