Job Title: Project Manager
- Participate in project scoping and budgeting of projects.
- Lead and manage team of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals process to obtain all permits/approvals required for a project.
- Manage all aspects of the statutory process to obtain requisite documents, including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical reports, environmental assessments and surveys.
- Manage project delivery process to ensure cost-effective, quality and timely project completion.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation including, consultant and contractor agreements.
- Prepare timely, accurate & professional (internal and external) reports as may be necessary.
- Responsible for the marketing of units built.
- Manage the rental and maintenance of existing property assets.
- Maintain excellent relations with all stakeholders including contractors and regulators.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation and contractual obligations.
- Contribute generally to strategy, management, decision-making and capacity building.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or First degree in Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying or related Engineering field; additional degree in Construction Management will be an advantage.
- Corporate Membership of relevant professional body or association such as NIA, NIOB, NIQS, NSE
- Registration with requisite regulatory board such as ARCON, CORBON, QSRBON, COREN, etc.
- Not less than 15 (fifteen years) of proven practical experience in managing construction projects delivery; working on client side real estate development will be an advantage.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must flair or competence/experience in Marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiar with regulatory processes for building construction and development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and project management software
- Demonstrated ability to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: firstname.lastname@example.org