Mar & Mor is seeking total collaboration and a diverse workforce while we provide employee-centric work experience to our members of staff. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe. In light of this, we are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Electrical)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Project Manager/Managing Partner depending on the site organogram
- Provide electrical inspection and evaluation services develop project programs and budgets for agencies.
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings prepared by other contractors
- Attend general and departmental meetings for the company.
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Develop and implement design and construction of assigned projects according to laid down specifications or standards
- Providing analytical and problem solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise.(Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Motivate and train staff as the need arises. Provide management and leadership skills, including some level of administration.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Confer with Engineers, Regulators, Vendors and others, to plan and review projects, and to provide technical assistance. This includes an understanding of import procedures as it affects our operations.
- Review project activities, perform site visits, coordinate contractors and prepare operational reports.
- Make presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- Site experience on electrical installation and commissioning.
- Sound technical knowledge about electrical circuits, design and Company Standard to respective area.
- Adequate experience in trouble shooting.
- Good communication skill both verbal and written.
- Good Team Player.
- Most Possess minimum of BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- Possession of COREN and HSE, will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4-5 working experience as Electrical Engineer is required for this role.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com