Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited is a learning resource company created to communicate sound educational, entertaining and value building principles to children through the instrumentality of fun learning resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
- A Program Officer is an integral part of a foundation or nonprofit organization. It is up to Program Officers to oversee program development, seek grants and proposals, manage projects and oversee budgets.
- He/She will ensure that an organization’s activities and programs align with the goals and mission statements of that foundation or nonprofit.
Program Office Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and creating programs that adhere to these guidelines
- Implementing programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives
- Apply project management knowledge regarding development, staffing, budgeting and scheduling
- Researching grant proposals and funding opportunities
- Developing relationships with various community, governmental and other nonprofit organizations to raise funds and awareness and build resources.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts
- Minimum Qualification (Bachelors/ Masters)
- Minimum Experience will be 2 to 3 Years in related field.
- NGO/development sector experience given preference.
- Certified in Project management will be an added advantage
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , cc email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org