We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Title: Professor
Department: Chemical Engineering
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in the discipline applied for from a recognized University, with at least ten (10) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least 2 years as an Associate Professor.
- Candidates must possess scholarly publications in both local and international journals as a proof of being specialist in core areas of departmental fields of study and membership of Professional bodies where required.
- A candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- He/she must have the ability to provide academic leadership.
- Computer literacy and ability to teach using Multi Media is mandatory
Salary and Allowance
Salaries and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the University.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition to stating the names of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on “Apply Right Here!” then select “Academic Staff Application” and click on “Continue”
- Candidates who have applied before need not reapply
- Applicants should forward 3 bound copies of their publications to the Registrar along with their applications.