We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Maintain and implement construction performance / budget for each project
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for job.
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations
- Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate
- Research new materials for design and cost savings
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work
- Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines
- Assist in maintaining company quality control program
- Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes
- Handle change order requests
- Forecast upcoming demand
- Create spreadsheets with vendor & product or service comparisons of prospective suppliers to support management decisions.
- Establish stocking criteria, replenishment levels, inventory management, and tracking and reporting procedures.
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org