Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Have a degree in Law and called to the Nigerian Bar with a minimum of 2.1.
- Have a flair for both commercial law and litigation
- Have NYSC discharge certificate.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Have excellent research and proof reading skills.
- Be Computer literate and tech savy.
- Between the ages of 23 – 30 years (and preferably a Male)
- Have a high business acumen and knowledge in drafting business proposals and supporting documents.
- Have Knowledge of financial management and interpreting financial statement.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Resumes to “The Human Resource Manager” via: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All Applicants should be resident in Abuja as position is in Abuja.