Job Title: Offshore Remote Cook
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction by providing quality meals while controlling cost and ensuring complete location satisfaction.
- You will be a manager of catering crew to ensure safe productivity while on location.
Essential Job Functions and Accountability
- Plan and provide quality meals daily within customer’s requested budget
- Ensure Galley is clean and orderly (tables, floors, equipment, dishes, etc.)
- Ensure Bedroom Area and Offices are clean and orderly.
- Manage Catering Crew by ensuring they know their duties and responsibilities, work schedules and following of all policies and procedures
- Maintain all paperwork, including but not limited to, meal rosters, all safety related paperwork, etc.
- Conduct inventory and ordering within customer budget
- Receive and maintain grocery and paper products, ensuring quality is maintained.
- Conduct site orientation with all crew members
- Assist galley hands and night cooks as needed
- Assist in unloading and storing of groceries
- Safety – Conduct daily safety meetings and review JSA’s with crewsb. Report all incidents, immediately, whether personal or job related to your immediate supervisor.
- Employee will adhere to all company and customer safe work practices.
Requirements, Education and/or Experience
- High School or GED preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Good oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- MS Excel Experience
- Full Kitchen Cooking or Baker: 1 year
- Offshore Oilfield: 1 year
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- State Identification, Driver’s License or Passport
- SafeGulf or RigPass
- Water Survival (HUET or T-HUET) W/Swing Rope
- Must have reliable transportation
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.