We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Undertake the cleaning of the interior and exterior of the centre, including the offices, making sure they are in good condition.
- Assist in administrative functions such as:
- Reproducing documents with the photocopying machine
- Binding of documents
- Other secretarial works that may be assigned
- Run errands as may be required
- Stand in when the Front Desk Officer is not on seat to receive and make calls or transfer calls to the appropriate staff
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume and Referees Contact Details (in one document) by email to: email@example.com
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained. Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for e.g. “Rodney Nwosu, Office Assistant”.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of labour committed to feminist principles, human rights and fundamental freedoms. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.