Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a 4-Star Hospitality Service Provider, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Night Duty Manager
- To ensure the accuracy of accounting records and completing a number of administrative functions to facilitate the growth of the organization and its activities.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Accurately posting room fees, related taxes and other paid services, including restaurant, Internet and resort fees, to each guest’s account daily.
- Verify all account entries and balances, consolidate credit-card charges and submit for payment.
- Addressing discrepancies and have the authority to apply discounts to settle a guest’s account.
- Perform night audit of hotel and outlet for revenue as per existing procedures.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Perform daily audit of housekeeping report and study occupancy reports to ensure accuracy.
- Administer and compile daily Restaurant Revenue Report data and perform audit on Service journals and r tapes to classify under different heads.
- Monitor audit journals and reports from front office computer system and point of service.
- First Degree in Hotel Management, Accounting or its Equivalent.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective Management skills
- Oral and written communications
- Report generation
- Microsoft Office and Accounting Software
- Data analysis
- Batch processing, Billing, Mathematical aptitude
- Organized, Resourceful, Self-starter, Multi-tasker
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.