We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Training is provided with all expenses reimbursed following successful completion. Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Minimum of OND in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Ikeja, Lagos State.
Competitive in the Industry.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Making the Job Title the subject of your mail.