The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Business Development Executive
- Responsible for generating revenue for the business by identifying and closing in on potential clients interested in the purchase, rent, lease and sale of properties. Drives business growth by developing effective marketing and sales strategies; stimulating interest in property through brand management; conducting real estate market research; and creating business proposals and conducting presentations with prospective clients.
- Identifies, evaluates and pursues potential key sales prospects;
- Supports all aspects of the real estate sales, marketing, analysis, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation;
- High level engagement with management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis and development;
- Primarily responsible for achieving marketing and sales goals and objectives;
- Provides professional and continuous client support;
- Books and conducts property viewings and valuations and negotiating on offers;
- Develops marketing strategies to meet company objectives;
- Plans, coordinates and implements open- house events for on-going and completed projects;
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations;
- Corresponds with mortgage and financial institutions regarding real estate development and financing.
- Promotes sales through advertisements, open house events and listing services;
- Utilizes social media platform in engaging the public about company’s property offerings;
- Acts as an intermediary in negotiations between all parties to ensure successful sales;
- Works with loan officers, attorneys and agencies to complete purchase;
- Ensures all paperwork required to complete deal are properly documented. (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.);
- Coordinates and facilitates correspondence between the company and other legal practitioners as required for development transactions;
- Coordinate revenue generating activities of the company;
- Ensure positive brand promotion and representation of the company with regards to property sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in real estate or property management
- Marketing and sales techniques
- Microsoft office- word, excel, powerpoint
- Sales and marketing
- Estate management
- Excellent written & spoken english;
- Persuading and influencing;
- Presenting and communicating information;
- Relating and networking;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking;
- Working with people;
- Excellent team player;
- Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectation;
- Applying expertise and technology;
- Minimum of 4 years proven track record of selling property and working in a real estate environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online