Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Opening ID: ERJ581
Reporting Lines: Maintenance Manager/ Operations Supervisor Manager
Direct Report: Maintenance Officer
- The job incumbent maintains building systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts in building systems and equipment; and supervising staff to ensure the smooth running of all building systems in accordance to Company standards and specifications.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of machinery, equipment and building systems by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements and resolving all issues.
- Maintains function and reliability of machinery, equipment and building systems by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions
- Greet and provide a high level of customer service to visitors and fellow employees
- Effectively manage all complaints and ensure that processes are put in place to prevent future recurrences
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Adhere and ensure that all subordinates adhere to all company safety principles and guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality on the company’s business affairs at all times
- Ensure punctuality
- Adhere to all staff and company policies
- Actively participate in training related to role.
- Ensures effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
- Establish and maintain effective inter-departmental working relationships
- Attend all required meetings when and where required
- Provide accurate and timely information when and where required
- Communicate courteously
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Provides guidance to maintenance technicians.
- Support and facilitate control on operational costs.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Minimum of an Engineering Diploma or its equivalent
- 3-5 years work experience in a mega facility or a full-service mega hotel; and a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of building systems and equipment is mandatory
- Good understanding of technical principles and regulations
- Communication skills, customer orientation
- Good leadership skills.
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent English
- Job knowledge
- Equipment Maintenance
- Job Scheduling
- Effective communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focus and delivering expectations
- Attention to detail
- High Energy
- Teamwork orientation
- Task focus and methodological work approach
- Management skills
- Technical leadership
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Reduced overtime worked against plan
- Schedule compliance
- Reduced time taken to answer maintenance calls
- Budget compliance
- Critical Equipment availability
- Reduced number of breakdowns (Unplanned maintenance)
- High production equipment performance.
- Personal cleanliness and Hygiene.
- Positive feedback and good interactions with employees and guests.
- Prompt and accurate reports on all accidents and related incidents.
- Punctuality at work and attendance of all required meetings.
- Adherence to all staff and company policies.
- Effective communication with employees and guests.
- Maintains confidentiality of all company and employee information.
- Positive output and high productivity of subordinates.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online