We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Req I D: Req-1335
- Review client’s Maintenance and integrity management system, providing Rotating Equipment Specialist insight and identify gaps, including Maintenance and Integrity philosophy, strategies, processes and procedures.
- Close gaps that have been identified and develop/update the client’s Maintenance and Integrity Management system to optimise delivery of Rotating Equipment outages for the Asset
- Assess possible Enterprise Asset Management software/Tool (EAM) that will enable the client to implement the developed management system and make recommendations including, cost of implementation to client.
- Support the implementation of the EAM tool;
- Review and confirm asset register for upload into the EAM tool.
- Translate Maintenance strategies and maintenance routines into EAM task templates
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) and spares listing, translate to EAM template for upload.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in an Engineering
- Registered with COREN with valid practicing license.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of rotating equipment maintenance engineering and services
- Should have a minimum of 3 years leadership experience within in the relevant maintenance discipline, having the responsibility for Maintenance strategy articulation; and development of policies & procedures
- Strong rotating equipment diagnostic and troubleshooting experience required.
- Lifting equipment Specialist, Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, Rotary Equipment, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online