We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – Instrumentation
Req I D: Req-1344
- Review client’s Maintenance and integrity management system, providing Instrumentation (Process Automation & Controls) Specialist insight and identify gaps, including Maintenance and Integrity philosophy, strategies, processes and procedures.
- Close gaps that have been identified and develop/update the client’s Maintenance and Integrity Management system to optimise performance of the Asset
- Assess possible Enterprise Asset Management Tool
- (EAM) that will enable the client to implement the developed management system and make recommendations including, cost of implementation to client.
- Support the implementation of the EAM tool;
- Review and confirm asset register for upload into the EAM tool
- Translate Maintenance strategies and maintenance routines into EAM task templates o Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) and spares listing, translate to EAM template for upload.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Engineering
- Registered with COREN with valid practicing license.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the field of
- Maintenance Engineering – Instrumentation (Process Automation & Controls)
- Should have a minimum of 3 years leadership experience within in the relevant maintenance discipline, having the responsibility for Maintenance strategy articulation; and development of policies & procedures
- Strong Process Automation & Controls diagnostic and troubleshooting experience required.
- Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, B.Sc, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online