We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Department: Chemical Engineering
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in the discipline applied for from a recognized University with at least three (3) years of teaching and research experience since becoming a Lecturer II in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals is also required.
- Candidate should have been a Lecturer II for a minimum of three (3) years.
Salary and Allowance
Salaries and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the University.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition to stating the names of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on “Apply Right Here!” then select “Academic Staff Application” and click on “Continue”
- Candidates who have applied before need not reapply