We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Abuja Events Coordinator
This position is to be filled by a female who possesses all of the underlisted qualifications:
- The experience must practically be in organizing corporate conferences, seminars, dinners & buffets, corporate awards ceremony, membership induction ceremony, graduation/convocation ceremony, trade mission event, among others.
- Must be female, age not above 45
- She must be naturally elegant (please know what elegant means)
- She must be very experienced in corporate events organization process-from starting plan to finishing execution.
- She must be well educated, learned and civilized, well vast in writing and fantastically expressive in English conversations.
- The lady must be truly a matured mind, fully aware of workplace character and commitment to functional responsibilities.
- We are not looking to employ arrogant and an unethical person. Our candidate must be cool-headed, humble and exceptionally brilliant, full of initiatives, good manners and obedient to rules. Must be friendly, polite, firm and trustable.
- She must be highly proficient in the use of computer, and well knowledgeable in various computer applications.
- The lady must really prioritize job; after family it must be job, and willing and ready anytime to travel, if need be.
- She must be one of the most brilliant Nigerian female graduates with First or Second Class Honors Degree obtained way past.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed CV’s to The Registrar/CEO, Institute of Credit Administration by mail to: email@example.com