We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Engineer
Req I D: Req1200
- Prepare Reports on Progress and Incidents.
- Assist the DW Topside Inspection Head in all documentation aspects including UnisupReporting, use of FAME +, initiation and followup of Topside Inspection Activities.
- Participate in Routine Inspection Work and Inspection Campaigns, as necessary.
- For Planned Works, ensure coordination with Logistic and Materials Staff regarding Materials Procurement (QA/QC requirements), Transportation to/from Site, for Issues from Stock relating to Station.
- Particularly for Planned Works, Provide Technical support to Offshore Inspection staff and follow up the
- Technical Queries or Logistic Matters raised by them;
- Visit the FPSO frequently;
- Report to DW Topside Inspection Head any incident or anomaly related to Inspection, Quality Control or equipment condition, having High Incident Severity Potential.
- Ensure the proper filing of the Technical Documentation including the Official Inspection Certificates relating to FPSO
- Assist the DW Topside Inspection Head in all aspects, as required, in relation to the Inspection activities performed offshore or in Contractor Premises or in the Logistics Base. Contribute within the Onshore
- Inspection Team to the performance of the Operational Inspection Activities, by assisting in Campaign and
- Shut down Preparation, (mobilizations, work followup, methods definition, reporting and reporting analysis and documentation filing and securing
- Education: Engineering or University Degree, with background in Metallurgy, Welding, Mechanical, Materials;specific training in Inspection, Quality Control, Corrosion Control.
- Knowledge of RBI Methodology (RiskBased Inspection); Knowledge of Unisup
- Good Supervisory, presentation and communication skills
- Professional experience (total number of years): minimum 5 years’, experience in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas Industry.
- HSE, Inspection Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online