Title: Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
Duration: 12 Month
We will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
- Auto Mechanic Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Candidates must be between 18-30years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Date: 8th – 9th August, 2018. Time: 8:00am
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5 Olorunfunmi Street (behind Phillips), off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ojota Lagos.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to the address below. All applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (behind Phillips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate (including birth certificate). They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend through out the duration of the programme. The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
For more information: Please call -08032377321/08038137140 or send an email to: [email protected]