We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Consultant
About the Opportunity
- Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join TDSP Travels & Tours and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
- Due to continual growth we are now seeking immigration consultants to join our high performing national team.
In your role as a consultant you’ll:
- Prepare and lodge visa applications with the relevant embassies;
- Prepare timely and accurate advice (either as or for a registered migration agent) regarding visa options and other related immigration issues including business sponsor obligations;
- Provide clients with advice and assistance in relation to immigration compliance;
- Provide up-to-date information and advice for students seeking admission into various universities and countries that TDSP Travels & Tours has partnership with;
- Assist clients seeking admission abroad with their study applications;
- Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare visa applications;
- Ensure the maintenance of up to date client records and Code compliant files;
- Build and maintain key relationships with corporate HR contacts;
- Working on special projects as required.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience working as an enthusiastic member of a team
- Some business immigration experience
- Basic level of organisation and prioritisation skills including ability to manage multiple assignments and work under pressure
- Strong IT skills, including very good MsOffice (Word, Excel and Power Point), BIT and local visa preparation software.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to the high volume of responses to our adverts we will only reply to those candidates invited for interview.