They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Design Engineer
- Work with a project team and assist in the design of CAC systems.
- Load calculations, sizing and selecting equipment, ductwork and piping design and editing of specifications.
- Prepare design documents using ACAD/Revit in accordance with Dewberry standards.
- Field verification of existing systems, available space, clearances, etc.
- Assist Project Engineer on reports, calculations, computer simulations, and design/lay-out of CAC systems.
- Arrange for in-house quality review in a timely manner primarily to ensure that all of the clients’ needs and requests have been accommodated. Ensure and coordinate among all of the disciplines involved, including outside consultants.
- Conduct construction site inspections, obtain as-built drawings and close-out materials from contractors
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years directly applicable HVAC design experience required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including experience in dealing with other employees and external clients.
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications and investigate problems.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to teams of professional and non-professional staff.
- Experience coordinating work schedules and preparing progress reports.
- Experience recommending changes in cost estimates and scopes of work when necessary.
- Ability to work under own direction and interface directly with the client.
- Pursuit of registrations, accreditation, and continuing education related to Dewberry areas of practice and candidates’ level of expertise will be encouraged.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online