We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and Classifications
- Interpret and provide guidance and instruction to the office team on HR processes, policies, workflow, and work unit priorities
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- When needed, contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as background verification, health and life insurance, and transportation.
- Assist the office team with understanding and using the Performance Evaluation System.
- Provide oversight to the work performed by the driver and cleaner and ensure their duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Mediate conflict, grievances, and harassment cases.
- In consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager, will make decisions on HR issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- Three years minimum of HR experience in a high volume, complex environment is required.
- Experience in sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing professional and management candidates is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing programs across complex organizations with software and systems related to sourcing and management of candidates is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Considerable knowledge of local employment law is a plus.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please do not call, qualified candidates will be contacted after CV review.