Malaria Consortium has recently been awarded funding from Givewell Foundation to implement seasonal malaria chemoprevention (SMC) in three countries, including Nigeria. The funds will support SMC implementation in selected LGAs in Jigawa and Katsina states as a follow on to previous SMC campaigns funded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and DFID. Approved by WHO in 2012, SMC is the monthly administration of a combination sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine and amodiaquine (SP+AQ) to children aged 3-59 months during the malaria transmission season to prevent or reduce the effects malaria. Evidence suggests that SMC given monthly prevents approximately 75% of all malaria episodes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Department: Human Resource
Length of Contract: Indefinite
Travel Involved: Up to 20% travel within Nigeria
Reporting To: West Africa Programmes Director
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria
- The Human Resources Manager(HRM) is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources function for the country programme including workforce planning, recruitment, induction, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, policy and practice, and also provides coaching to managers and a link between the offices to ensure a consistent approach and high quality standards
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related discipline
- A Post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- At least 4 years’ experience working as an HR Manager or Senior HR Professional
- In depth knowledge and experience in employment law, reward and recognition, employee relations and learning and development
- Experience in staff training and facilitation
- Experience in general Office Administration.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online