Simeons Pivot Resources, is recruiting for one of our client around Lekki axis, for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Oversee and coordinating all Human Resources duties.
- Induction of new employees.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Develop, analyze and update the company’s evaluation program
- Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Perform benefits administration
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain performance appraisal system and promotion
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and also recommending changes
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Act as an advisor to the MD on Human Resource matters
- Achieve and maintain an enabling work environment and organizational excellence
- Set guidelines for HRM policy review and the department’s planning process
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Other activities to ensure effective running of the human resource department
- Minimum of 5years experience in human resources.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field, HR certification will be additional advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Excellent organizational management skills.
N200,000 to N250,000
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org