Applications are currently invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08
- Arrangement and managing Medical Records, producing an enlarged record of all the social, demographic, occupational and other medically related factors concerning the patient’s normal environment and past medical problems, assisting in the training of junior staff and any other duty as may be assigned.
- Candidate must have successfully completed 3-year training in a recognized Institution and obtained the registration of the Institute Medical Laboratory of Nigeria for Technician Cadre.
- Candidate must possess a first degree or a Higher National Diploma must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service at of submission of the application. Also Associate Membership of the Association of Medical Records Technicians.
- Associate Membership of Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators. Certificate of Registration of Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology for Technician Cadres after successful completion of the prescribed three years’ training programme.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.