We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
- The Sales and Marketing head is responsible for the daily sales efforts and the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including,.
- In addition, they are responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets.
- Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations.
- Candidates must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision making skills and an astute business acumen.
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Handle alongside the General Manager, the preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or other related fields
- Advanced knowledge of sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the luxury hotel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages,
- Good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and client management skills.
- Willingness to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.