They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- Reporting to the Principal Partner, you will provide overall financial direction, planning, reporting and leadership with responsibility for all financial matters relating to the group.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing effective financial strategies, controlling framework and management systems to guide and support business operations.
- Providing financial advice on the company’s short, medium and long term cash / funding / risk situation to the management.
- Implementing Board and Management financial policies in line with approved financial procedures and generally accepted Financial / Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of the corporate strategic planning process, company’s annual budgets, monitoring and reporting performance against targets, variances analyses and initiating corrective actions.
- Providing auditable financial accounts to management.
- Boosting a robust financial standards and dynamism of the company through efficient utilisation of manpower, attention to details, etc.
- Liaising with external auditors, regulatory authorities and financial management consultants.
- Degree-qualified, you must be an Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) with a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- This position requires a high level of maturity and strong leadership skills. Also of importance, you must be credible and trustworthy.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
- A good knowledge of an accounting software is required.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]