Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Accounts and Cost Control
- The Head, Accounts & Cost Control is responsible for providing Management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. S/he will also develop and ensure strict adherence to financial policies and processes.
- Ensure that guests have the best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and departmental budget.
- Prepare and administer payroll for wage and salary disbursement.
- Submit financial statements, reports and summaries of accounting activities as required by Management.
- Provide direction to the night audit team to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Ensure timely payment of hotel vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, and ensure compliance with stipulated statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Work with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
- Provide direction and training to hotel operations team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting with relevant professional certification – ICAN, ACCA, etc
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Expert accounting software experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages with experience in hotel management / accounting software etc.
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in the hospitality or food and beverage environment.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.