We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Industrial Market Penetration (Sales)
Ref No: 3087481
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give College/University students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace. Candidates need to be available commencing from May 2018 for the next 3 to through 6 months
- Identify and unlock opportunities within non-O&G and other industrial segments.
- Conduct an industrial market assessment to identify TAM and quick wins.
- Categorize countries based on market size; identify channels to penetrate markets.
- Rank countries based on industrial base and available opportunities.
- Identify key segments with potential for quick wins.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Fresh Graduate – Degree in Sciences/Marketing/Economics
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your Resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online