We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Commercial Data Analytics (Sales)
Ref No: 3087481
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give College/University students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace. Candidates need to be available commencing from May 2018 for the next 3 to through 6 months.
- To improve the quality of data used by region leadership for planning and decision making.
- Understand how the BHGE commercial analytics tools work.
- Understand the tool, identify discrepancies in user entries.
- Search out discrepancies on data entry and results.
- Propose initiatives to drive accuracy going forward.
- Engage Sales and Commercial Teams in clean up.
- Roll out initiatives to promote data accuracy.
- Monitor to test adoption and improved data accuracy
- Fresh Graduate – Degree in Data Science/Statistics/Marketing
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your Resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online