We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contribution Processing Officer
- Focus on tracking and managing all collection channels and resolving issues associated with collection of remittances. This will be geared towards increasing our share of clients’ wallet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection of all schedules from relevant stakeholders
- Logging of schedules received on workflow for processing
- Forwarding all received schedules to UBA custodian
- Reduction of unprocessed monies
- Updating of employer contacts on Navision
- Follow up with employers for schedules for all cleared effect on daily bank statement.
- Manage all schedule related platforms-EPCCOS, Employer portal, Remita etc. Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation of lines of transactions against every schedule received/ sent to UPCL
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders on fund expected from other PFAs, either based on PenCom confirmation or otherwise.
- Report generation on transaction history on need basis or as requested by employers
- Visits to employers where issues remain outstanding for more than 5 working days
- Provide solution to all exception on unprocessed monies- NDB, excess remittance, shortfalls, period confirmation etc.
- Communicate with employers through various communication channels on remittance issues
- Follow up with employers to ensure issues are resolved promptly
- Tracking and monitoring of remittance collections
- Engaging all stakeholders involved in collection management
- Working closely with other units to ensure employer and clients expectations are met
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic background, preferably in business, marketing, or communications.
- Zero to three years’ experience in sales, relationship management, and team management roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to listen actively and translate thoughts to action
- Highly developed Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent organization and time management skills Ability to develop daily, weekly, and monthly call plans
- Excellent team work and relationship management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and business units
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with a “can do” attitude
- Strong proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online