Job Title: Business Associate
Who You’ll Work With
- Business Associates – join our offices around the Country to work in units spear headed by a Manager.
- When you join Leadway Assurance Company as a Business Associate (BA), you are joining a company that will challenge you and groom you in the rudiments of sales.
- In this role you will work on the best teams to help the best company achieve set objectives
What You’ll Do
- You’ll work in teams playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement with the intent of making the best possible sale.
- This includes gathering essential information, formulating a worksite penetration approach and implementing the plan.
- You’ll be expected to meet set sales target within the set time frame
- Your set market focus is Victoria Island, Lagos state.
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Associates receive frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues and Managers.
- We view the Business Associate position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with Leadway Assurance Company.
- Graduate of any suitable degree.
- Demonstrated aptitude for Sales and Marketing
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com