To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the vacant position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician
Req No: 2015-3109
Category: Healthcare Center Operations
Type: Regular Full-Time
- Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees? If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
- In close coordination with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services;
- Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings;
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports;
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the facility level;
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff;
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided;
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs;
- Any other duty designated by the HIV/AIDS technical specialist;
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site;
- Data capture, handling and use at the site.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- University graduate in Medicine;
- At least one year experience in HIV treatment programs;
- Experience in program management;
- Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage;
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Sensitivity to ethics and confidentiality of HIV/AIDS client issues;
- Knowledge of excel and PowerPoint programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online