To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit highly experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Hotel)
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations.
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must have strong management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]