We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluids Facilitator
Job Type: Contracts
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria
- Ensure contractors respect COMPANY’s referential standards
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rig-site
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/services required
- Interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post service reports
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines and ensure their application in fluids operations
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, quantity of products and the like.
- Qualifications: Minimum of HND in any Sciences or Engineering
- Number of years of professional experience : +8 years in fluids business
- Spoken Languages: Fluent in English (French – an added advantage)
- Should have more than a basic understanding of the Fluids Business enough to take on a supervisory role of the Fluids service providers at the rig site (Fluids Engineering, Cementing, Waste Management, etc)
- Trainings / Certifications: Must possess current IWCF, BOSIET & Medical certifications.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online