They are championed by remarkably qualified group of Nigerians that aim to contribute to the efficiency and profitability of client organisations through the provision of tailored-made & quality services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reference Code: MAL/FM/003
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Finance Manager will be in charge of the Finance and Accounts department and the entire team.
- He /She will be responsible for overseeing financial outsourcing services, performing cost accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation, business recommendations and other finance and accounting related issues in the Organisation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- His/her functions include but are not limited to ensuring that the Finance & Accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline scheduled for his team:
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post using appropriate code in the accounting software.
- Reconciling all bank accounts, field operations work and reporting on all monthly.
- Analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
- Oversee and ensure the processing of payroll for all staff, administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Working closely with the Operations Department to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the day to day financial systems of the organization
- Providing advice to the Director of Operations on critical financial matters and communicating these in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Responsible for the supervision of the Account team and ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Maintain client’s data base
- Ensure all cash items are recorded and resolved daily; variance is resolved same day
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Appropriate and timely communication with departmental units; provide adhoc reports as requested
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses of financial outsourced client organisations
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements and aging
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet work papers; ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Review all ledger account reconciliations to include: bank statements, assets, liabilities and credit cards.
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education, Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficiency in the use of at least one Accounting Software. Use of QuickBooks will be an Advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite ( especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Management Accounts is essential.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s as a single word document to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be the “Job Title – Job Code”.
- All candidates must have a functional skype ID.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.