FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions Our staff includes experts in Health. Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FIH 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments civil society. the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fundraises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria
FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund North East Initiative (NEI) project management, and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below: Location:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
- Finance & Admin Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the HQ office.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.